Wednesday, May 1, 2013

First of May: Story of My Life

this thing. I really like it. And Ruth is doing it too. So, love on her blog as well and follow it and all those things, because she is fantastic.

I'm going to try it. No guarantee's that it will only take me a month... but, I WILL do a post for each topic listed. Sound good? K, great.

 
Born the 28th of April, fourth child and the last. Provo.
I cut my own hair as a child. My mom had no choice but to give me a little blonde fro.  Adorable. My best friends were Colton and Jake, twins. They moved when we were ten. We still talk sometimes.
I went to Elementary and I knew quickly that I was smart. I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in 1st grade. I was never all that popular, I had my friends, but they changed a lot. Allex was my one constant. But, even that changed eventually. I was always chubby, and reading was my solace, my escape. I read constantly.
Jr. High. No longer the smartest;  math was really hard. I lost a lot of friends along the way. Chelsea kept me around through high school. I was on Student Council in 9th grade. Weird.
High School. I met Clayton. I only got one C in one term. Chemistry. I rediscovered my passion in Psychology  senior year. I got a blog. Chelsea made fun of me for having one. I never talked about it again.
We graduated. I changed. I let Chelsea go; I just couldn't do it anymore. I fell in love with blogging. I grew up a little. I got a job, and a car. I moved into a Singles ward. I got a grown up calling. I’m going to do Phlebotomy. I still feel a little lost sometimes. But, that's life. :)    

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day.

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)