Sunday, May 12, 2013

Twelfth of May: What do you miss?

Person, place, thing, time period in your life.

Well, I pretty much always miss my bestie, Clayton. Because... he's my bestie. And lives far away. And I just love that guy.

And Brinkley. I've been missing that pup quite a bit lately. Especially since I noticed that one of the vaccuums we sell at Target has a dog on the box that looks just like him. *tear*

I would say high school, but then I would be lying to you. I don't miss it. At all. Every once in a while, I'll miss it for like, twenty minutes tops, but then I stop.

My Seester, Felice. She lives far away, and I'm awkward and bad at keeping in touch. Which, I have GOT to work on, if my next life goal after phlebotomy works out.

And lastly, I still miss my long locks some days. Because it's really hard to HAVE to do your hair all the time. But, it'll be back. Eventually. 

Mmm, that's pretty much it.

Mmmmkaylikeyoubyeee!

Happy Mother's Day! Have a lovely Sunday and spend some time with your Momma!

Cheers, 
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)