Friday, May 17, 2013

Seventeenth of May: Favorite Picture of Yourself

AND WHY. Before I get to the pictures, can we just talk about my afternoon REAL quick? I spent it at Wal-Mart. I spent an HOUR at Wal-Mart and I literally ran out of things to look at. It was excruciating. But! I did find new khaki's. And I'm also very much avoiding planning my lesson for Sunday. So, there's that. Okay. Now I'll show you...

I couldn't pick just one... so, I picked my top five!

 
This is at graduation. I just think my eyes look great in this picture. And it showcases my personality too. So, cool.

 
This face, is SUUUCH a Reille face. My friend, Jane, caught the moment right between a glare and a smile. And I think it's hilarious. And perfect.  

 
This is from one of my FAVORITE nights spent with Clayton. We are such dorks. And we went to Denny's like this. Ohhh, so great.

 
Mmm... mmhhmmmm. Yeah, I still want a banana costume. Again, showcases my personality.
 
 
This is one of my senior pictures that my sister took. And I make this face pretty much everyday. I think she actually took a picture of me laughing? That makes sense. I can't take serious pictures very well.
 
So there you have it.
My top five fave pictures of myself.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
 
Cheers,
Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)