Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fourteenth of May: 10 things that make me HAPPY.

Well. Okay. Ten things? Okay. 

1. It makes me happy that today is the beginning of the ONLY competition type show that I ever watch/get into at all. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! It's my absolute favorite. This time of year is when I would sing, "It's the most wonderful tiiiiiime of the year." Not Christmas. I mean, Christmas is great too, but, I love me some SYTYCD. It's the best. I love it a lot.

2. It makes me happy that Guppy is coming so so so soon! We are in the final month people!

3. It makes me happy that I found Connor Manning's channel on Youtube and that I was (still am) obsessed and I watched sooooo many of his videos and he's not just some floofy Youtuber, but he actually makes me think (I mean, it can be floofy sometimes too, but, in a good way). I had stopped doing that for a while, and I'm baaaaack. And also Mike Falzone. They're both FANTASTIC. Seriously, go check them out and fall in love and subscribe and all the good things. 

4. It makes me happy that my family is happy. I mean, relatively. You know? Like, it's happy-making that (I think) we're all in a pretty good place in our lives at the mo? Yeah? 

5. RAIN makes me happy like nothing else can. It's my absolute favorite. The sound, the smell, the feel. All of it. Rain makes me incredibly happy.

6. Reading a good book makes me happy. Being taken to another world, experiencing another person's thoughts, emotions, and life like that is awesome. 

7. It makes me happy to think of the future. Even though I'm not moving forward into mine at warp speed like everyone else is (or so it seems), I'm really excited for the possibilities and the essentially blank canvas. 

8. It makes me happy to eat taaaaaasty food. And even happier when it's nice and healthy. :)

9. It makes me happy to blog. Both because I like to share with you guys and also because it's just good for my mental health. 

10. It makes me happy when I'm in a good mood and REALLY get along with both of my parents. I'm a grump a lot of the time, so I get a little snappy with my momma. But tonight, I'm in an exceptionally good mood, and it's fantastic. 

Ta-da! Ten things. It was a little harder than I thought it would be, mostly because I wanted to think of things that make me REALLY happy, and not just the surface happy that a lot of people seem to be claiming as true happiness. You can say that #1 doesn't fall into this category, which, maybe for some people it doesn't, but it does for me. Big time. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed!

Have a lovely week everyone! 

Mmmmkaylikeyoubyeeeeeee! 

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)