Friday, May 3, 2013

Third of May: Things that make me Uncomfortable

Ha! A lot of things make me extremely uncomfortable...

-Weird physical contact. If we JUST met, do NOT hug me. Just don't.

-Majority of all social situations.

-Talking on the phone, for the most part. It's just... weird.

-Too tight clothes.

-Having to speak in front of people.

-When clothes are too revealing.

-High five/fist bump type situations where you just don't know which one someone is going to go for, and it ends up not being what you thought it was going to be.

-Compliments in general... I just, I don't know what to say to people! So usually, even when I'm flattered and what not, it always goes a little like this, "...Thank you?" *awkward*.

-Guys looking at me. Like they do when they think you're pretty or whatever? Yeah, that's uncomfortable for me. Just... stahp it.

-Being too hot.

-Being too cold. Which is a lot of the time, because my room is a freezer, and I otherwise have kind of poor circulation.

-Blushing. Ugh.

-Getting in trouble in any way. I could never be a criminal.

-When I stumble over my words.

-Crying in public... or really with anyone but my sisters or my mom are present. And sometimes even then.

-When people touch my back. I have a really sensitive back, so when people touch it, it feels a lot crazier for me than it does for normal people. But, this doesn't mean I don't love a good back scratching. It's mostly just... when I'm not prepared for it. Which is pretty much always.

-Going back to my high school...

-The fact that my name tag now says "Trainer" on it... anyone can see that!

Pretty much... a lot of things make me uncomfortable. I haven't even BEGUN to tell you all of them. But, alas, you most likely think I'm weird enough as it is. No need to force it upon you.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Cheers,
     Reille K.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)