Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5: Love for other people.


"Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member."
Yeah... for some reason. I have been avoiding this one like the plague! I have legitimately tried to think of someone to write about today, and just, can't think of anyone! What is WRONG with me?! Well, a lot of things, but you know what I mean. I mean, I can think of blogs that I love reading and people I love having around, but I have nothing to say that's long enough for an entire post.
So, today I've decided to talk about the love we have in general. Kind of. Because this is my blog and I'm the boss here. Also, heads up! It's a rambly one.
It's always been a weird thing for me when people like me in any capacity, is that normal? I mean, I'm an introvert at the core, so maybe it has something to do with that?
Bottom line, I feel weird when people love me.
Having said this, I think it's very important for people to realize that they are NOT in any case, circumstance or situation, ALONE. Everyone is loved by someone. That whole Simon and Garfunkel song, "I am a rock, I am an iiiiiisland." No. Not true. No man is an island. We are all part of the human race. We all have something about us that makes us loveable. Someone, somewhere loves each and every one of us.
I've never been good at staying in touch with people. Ever. I suck at it. Fatal flaw!!! (Percy Jackson reference/general greek and all other mythologies too) But for reals. And that's probably the key reason why I don't have many friends. But, I do love a lot of people. I think a lot of people are really great. I just... have a hard time keeping them around? But I know that they love me too, which is important.
It's very important to have love for others in your life, otherwise, you wouldn't be motivated to do anything! If I didn't love the general population (for the most part), I couldn't do my job. If I didn't love you guys, I couldn't write this blog. Love is essential. It's the great motivator, in my opinion.  People will do anything for love. There are a billion songs written about it. Books. Television shows. Movies. It's something that everyone can relate to! Whether it be romantic love, or familial love, or friendly type love. There are so many different forms and varieties of love. So, go out there, and spread it the best you can. Because there is a serious want for it in our society. Love is incredibly underrated. There is little else that feels better than knowing someone loves you.
Well, that's about all I got for today guys. And on that note, I love you all! Thank you for stopping by. :) Have a lovely Sunday.
Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)