Sunday, February 17, 2013

If you want to help me...

Guys, I have to speak in my new singles ward next week. And I'm speaking on Ann Dibb's talk from last conference, I bet you all know what it is (IF you're LDS, that is. No judgements if you aren't.) before I even tell you the title! "I know it, I live it, I love it"  

I have an idea to tell a few stories of people being confident in themselves as a member of the church. For example, I think I'll refer to the story from this old post of mine. As a BAD example. But an example nonetheless. I might try to get an example from my dad too. But if you guys have any examples and feel cool with sharing them with me and my using them in my TEN to TWELVE minute talk. I obviously won't be using names and if I do, I'll change it and such. 

If you DO want to share with me email me at rkfisher28@gmail.com 

It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

I hope you have a good day! 

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)