Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cheers to the Single's Ward

... I guess. 

It was mostly just a little weird. I knew a few people, but they were all people who I never REALLY knew because they were older and such. You know. I was totally planning on waltzing in, chatting with the bishop, etc. Guess what I did? I walked in and sat down quietly and didn't talk to anyone really. Just sat there in my awkwardness. I did find a little comrade in a couple girls I went to high school with and was kiiiiind of friendly with. I sat by them in Sunday School and Relief Society, but I was still mostly just with myself. Does that make sense? I'll pretend like it does. 

It was just weird being there alone and not actually knowing anyone. Just a few people I knew OF, and a bunch of people I didn't. 

I was supposed to go to a little baby class or something to hang out with the bishopric and meet all the leadership and such, but I was like, ehhhh, that's weird. I'll just go to class. I had already moved my records and I don't really have any issues with anything and I don't necessarily want to become SUPER noticeable because I don't really want a calling right now. I wouldn't say no or anything, but I'm not dying to have one. 

I'll stay there, but... it'll take some getting used to. There are slim pickin's when it comes to guys (as far as I can tell right now). 

Oh well. 

Have a lovely day! 

Cheers, 
    Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)