Saturday, February 23, 2013

A bittersweet farewell.

Tonight was my last night in Softlines (for those of you not versed in Target lingo, it's the clothing section).

It was weird, to say the least.

I realized that I liked a few more people than I thought.

I realized that folding shirts had become something very calming and almost meditative.

I realized that I couldn't stay there forever, as comfortable as it has become.

I realized that I was... almost sad to be leaving.

And I never thought I would be.

These people are my friends.

Which is something I never expected to find when I started working at Target.

I'll definitely miss seeing them ALL the time.

But, I'm excited for the change.

And I'll still see them.

It's not like I don't go to Target basically everyday... It's almost embarrassing.

I'll visit. :)

I AM a little nervous for the newness of it all.

And I've been super spazzing out like, every second of the day lately.

Which... I hope is done by like, tomorrow. Because. I don't need any more of it right now. It's driving me nuts.

Anyway.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Cheers,
     Reille K.


Not to get off topic (which I've been trying not to do) but, I'm watching The Lorax and a completely underrated quote: "A tree falls the way it leans. Be careful which way you lean."  Also, I really want to make "Shut your mustache." happen. Yeahhhhh, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)