Sunday, January 20, 2013

greetings, russian friends!

Once upon a time, I was looking at my pageviews and traffic sources and such. And I swear, just last week, I was only being read in Utah and Alaska. Which, is normal. I know people that have been in both places. But, I just discovered... I have 23 pageviews from RUSSIA!!!

Random. I don't know anyone in Russia... And I feel like the people who read my blog in general are people that know me or know me from Shine (it's a group I'm part of on Facebook).

But, I think this is super duper extra freaking cool. Someone in Russia reading my little bloggy here.

So.

Greetings! I'm glad you're here!

I mean, I'm glad everyone is here, but... people reading from and being from other countries is a bit more of a novelty.

That's mostly it...

Have a lovely Sunday evening!

Cheers,
      Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)