Thursday, January 17, 2013

100 things I love

I started this list in the bath tub last night and finished whilst watching The Care Bear Movie in bed. Exciting, right? Anyway, I thought I'd give you all an insight into my loves, as I feel that's what really makes up a person; the things they love. 

Some I'll give some explanation, some you'll have to just take my word for. :)
Also, there's no order, rhyme or reason to this.

1) Hot Chocolate - Which makes my Cocoa Latte being recalled, super rough. 
2) Taking baths, mmmm. 
3) Sharks - As much as you probably can't imagine, Sharks are majestic and wonderful. 
4) Dogs
5) Twinkle Lights
6) Quotes
7) Books
8) My Bestie
9) My Family
10) Items owned by my ancestors/vintage
11) Art (making AND looking at it)
12) Electricity
13) Being warm and cozy - but NOT fire. I hate fire. 
14) Mountains - Most specifically Utah mountains. 
15) My car, Albus.
16) Pitch Perfect - it never gets old. 
17) Easy A - Also never gets old.
18) Music
19) Cardigans
20) Dresses - they are generally more flattering than most other clothes.
21) The Gospel
22) My nursery babies - even when they're cranky and snotty,they're still pretty cute. 
23) Notebooks - I don't understand why I love them so much either. 
24) Smooth Pens
25) Salt and Pepper shakers
26) Stewart plaids
27) My Scottish-ness
28) Thai Food - Specifically Masman Curry with 3 stars
29) Netflix
30) The thought of my future husband
31) Cuddles with Puppies
32) Babies
33) Tiny versions of things - seriously, if it's miniature, I'll probably love it.
34) Traveling
35) Mountain Dew
36) Lemonade
37) Undersea Creatures
38) Polar Bears
39) Buffalo or Bison... depending on who you talk to, they're the same.
40) Eclectic Decorating
41) CHAPSTICK - Blistex Medicated Mint being the one I most frequently buy
42) Charles, my dolphon Pillow Pet
43) Cozy socks
44) Sleep shirts/ sleeping gowns/ nighties... whatever you want to call them.
45) Grey's Anatomy
46) Mythology - any kind
47) Starry skies
48) The sky - Fiery sunsets, mmmm. 
49) Water, Ice cold water.
50) Laughing with someone else.
51) Getting Mail
52) Moisturized skin, mmmm. 
53) Smellys - Lotions, perfumes, candles.
54) The Biggest Loser - It makes me cry, every single time. 
55) Musicals
56) Show Choirs
57) Being silly
58) Being organized
59) Making lists
60) YouTube... seriously. 
61) Shredded Hashbrowns
62) Reading Blogs
63) British People
64) Seattle
65) Floral Prints
66) Monsters, Dinosaurs, Robots
67) Weddings
68) Fairies
69) Flowers
70) Creation
71) Sarah Dessen Books - except Dreamland, I don't like that one.
72) Harry Potter - Anything and everything, Harry Potter
73) Other Cultures
74) Giving blood.
75) My dreamcatcher
76) Soft lips (only my own, at the moment)
77) My grandfather's ring - I wear it every day on my left hand middle finger, if you ever meet me and sneakily want to look at it. 
78) Yoga
79) Instagram
80) Pink Star from Jamba Juice
81) Saving memories
82) Fall 
83) RAIN RAIN RAIN!!! - I reeeeeeealllly love rain. 
84) Genuine appreciation
85) Genuine humans
86) Twins - They've always been fascinating to me.
87) Dragons
88) Having money
89) Reading books
90) Long hair
91) Feeling Beautiful
92) Hugs - Contrary to popular belief, I actually love hugs. Just don't be weird about it, guys. 
93) The smell of bookstores - books and coffee
94) Learning
95) Feeling healthy
96) Getting rid of things I don't need.
97) When I show some self restraint
98) A freshly waxed upper lip - I don't do it for others, I do it for myself. :)
99) Buttons
100) Fun socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)