Thursday, December 27, 2012

Word to the Wisdom

Since I was an idiot, and didn't just wake up at 5:30, take my plethora of drugs, then go back to sleep, I'm now in quite a bit of pain instead of the tolerable level that I managed yesterday. Word to the Wisdom, STAY DRUGGED AT ALL TIMES. But, since I have to wait until my meds kick in a little more, you guys get to hear about a few things I said when I came out of the anesthesia. Since my mom didn't record it.


  • There was a spider in the recovery room, on the wall opposite me. And if I'm recalling correctly, that sucker was pretty big. I told my mom that he was gonna have a million babies in that room and they were all gonna get her. And then I talked about how no one even likes spiders, so how can it have babies?
  • I looked at the ceiling and counted the tiles. There were only eight, and in my drugged up brain, they looked to be about 12"x12" which is only one square foot! What a tiny little room! It was just, teeny tiny!
  • There was some kind of contraption on the wall, still don't know what it was, but I looked at it and I was like, "Mom! Is this a flashlight?! Why do they have a flashlight, it's not dark."
  • The nurse turned my jacket sleeve inside out instead of right side out, and I just took it from her and said, "I got it, I got it." Which, I did, by the way. 
  • Then she gave me a little ice pack that IS really small. And I just looked at it and said, "Ohh, look at this little baby guy. He's so cute! But couldn't I just stick my whole face in the snow and get it all done at the same time?" 
  • My whole mouth was bloody, so I kept telling people that I was a vampire and just ate someone. That was a gem. 
  • And I also told both my parents, when they said they were tired, that I just took a drug sleep. And one drug sleep equals 12 bajillion normal sleeps. So I wasn't tired at all! (Except that I came home and after going pee, which I did about once an hour yesterday, not cool, I went straight back to sleep.)
So, all in all, I really wish I would have made my mom film it. It doesn't seem quite as funny in text, but I would have been a YouTube sensation! Also, since I'm sure you're all wondering, I'm not even puffy. Maybe a little bit, but not enough to really notice. But the pain is pretty bad. Much more than I was expecting. I also wasn't expecting them to cut down the SIDES of my gums either. But I guess that's what I get for having roots that go all the way to China in my mouth. 

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! 

Cheers, 
      Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)