Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hauntingly Beautiful

I have been seeing this quote everywhere the past few days... pretty sure it's all Tiffanie Allen (facebook and her blog). And I absolutely love it. Enjoy!

"He looked at her in a way he had never looked at her before. He looked at her in a way he had never looked at anyone before. He saw her; truly saw her. Saw her for everything she was and is and would someday be. He realized then that he loved her; he loved her like the world was beginning and ending all at once. But he could never have her. It was too late, all too late. In a brilliant and agonizing second, his heart filled with the most inexplicable joy and then burst into a thousand pieces, filling his chest with the piercing shrapnel of a broken heart.”
- Anonymous

I find it hauntingly beautiful. The most glorious and saddest things I've ever heard. 

1 comment:

Talk to me. :)