Thursday, December 20, 2012

this girl be cray.

... I never remembered what I WAS going to post about. Still annoyed, but whatever.

I've been a smidge absent as of late. Not so many multiple late-night blog posts every single night or anything.

But I've been BUSY. This week alone... Between last sunday and Christmas, I have today off. Not even Sunday this week. Because...

 I'm getting my wisdom teeth out the day after Christmas! And then I have four days in a row off!

*happy dance, happy dance*

Now, I know what you're all thinking, "This girl be cray".

In which case, you're completely right.

But not because of the wisdom teeth. ;)

I would show you my x-ray and junk but I seem to have misplaced the little bugger...

Anyway, the two on the bottom are IN MY MOUTH. Not lying dormant inside my gums and being good little teethies. No. They are sharp and mean and cut the insides of my cheeks when I eat and talk and chew gum (which is really kind of a lot). And they just irritate the butter out of me.

Plus, I don't think it's going to be that bad. And I hope that I can convince my mom to record me being ridiculous,  if only so I myself can see it. Because, I can already tell you, it'll be hilarious. Yesterday I was tired beyond all reason and I could barely talk by the end of my shift.

I'm also really excited for...

Les Miserables! Christmas night. 10:10 pm. It'll be amazing. I already know I'm going to love it. Know why? Because I freaking love Hugh Jackman. He's fantastic. "He's a fox." And his voice? Augh, to die for. And I know he's going to look crusty and gross for part of it. And I don't even care. I'll love him even then. 5 more days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)