Friday, December 7, 2012

Not annoyed, LIVID.

Alright. There are a LOT of nice people in this world. A lot. And working in retail I see plenty of nice people.

But.

There are also RUDE people.

Lot's of them.

And usually I don't have much of a reaction, because that's just how people are. They can be rude, it's life.

But today.

I usually just think, oh okay, whatever. Sorry I offered to help you find something. And I go on with my day.

NO BIG DEAL.

But today.

My grandma was driving in the Target parking lot and the same person cut her off TWICE. Whilst speeding, might I add.

Then, she stopped for people to walk across the crosswalk and she waved this lady to go and she got mad! She told her to just go and looked ANGRY because of my grandma's niceness.

At that moment, I don't know what came over me, but I was LIVID. I was livid that people can't just BE NICE. I was livid that people don't just accept kindness. I was livid that people can act that way towards strangers.

I'm just... not cool with rudeness today. Not cool with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)