Wednesday, December 5, 2012

it's never been my thing...

I've never seen it. I've never seen myself as "a great writer". I still don't really see it. I suppose it just happened that way because I read so much. I have seen so many stories develop so I guess that's just the way I put my own thoughts together. 

I'm more surprised than anyone else that people like my blog. I really am. I never expected a lot of people to read it, enjoy it, even know about it. But, this little baby has gone through a lot with me. We've grown together. We've cried together. It's my little place where I can go to release my sorrows, celebrate my glories, and revel in just how far I've come. 

Every once in a while, I realize how many people read my blog and I smile to myself. It's another reminder that I'm never alone. I mean, physically. Obviously I'm never alone, I always have my Heavenly Father right there by my side. But it's nice to know that you guys are there. You're interested in my life. My thoughts. My words. You take time out of your day to come here. Which is amazing to me. 

I've broken 1,000 page views. And I just... I marvel at that little number on my computer screen.


It's so weird for me to even think about.

1,000 times someone, somewhere, out there has read my blog, my thoughts, my emotions portrayed in the little characters we call letters. 

So thank you, guys.

Thank you for the small encouragement.

Because the pageviews alone are encouragement enough.

It's nice to know that someone is on the other end. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)