Friday, November 16, 2012

Favorite humans. (British Edition)

I'll be honest here, I love love love Great Britain. And the people in it? I like them too. I've always dreamed of living there, and this past summer, that dream intensified. Probably because I realized there was no reason that I COULDN'T just up and move to England... beside my point, moving on! Humans of Britain.

Side note: I've become really into the whole youtube video watching lately and so most of these humans are from youtube. You'll have to just get over it. 

My newest favorites:  
Jack and Finn Harries.


This is Finn.
This is Jack.       
They're twins. :)
Aren't they just so cute?!
Jack is a YouTuber. His channel is JacksGap (you should really check it out), and sometimes he brings in Finny for some videos. I recognize that I partially enjoy them so much simply because they're British. But they are also really funny. And I don't know quite what it is about them, but I get SUCKED in to their videos. Go check them out. They're great. 


An old favorite:
Emma Watson.

She is just so darn pretty.
This picture is pre-post-Harry Potter-haircut. Which, I also loved. Her hair just looks really soft and fluffy right here, and I want my hair to look like this. All the time. She is an AMAZING actress. Have you seen her in her new movie? The Perks of being a Wallflower? Because if you haven't, you should. Make it happen people. She is so great! And she is also just a really amazing human. She came to America to go to Brown. By herself. Uhh, bravery. And intelligence (because Brown is crazy, and an Ivy League, and just, real hard to get into). She's just... fantastic. 

The obvious:
One Direction (I recognize that Niall is NOT British, he is Irish. But, he's an honorary Brit. He's won a Brit award and he hangs out with British people a lot.)

Ahhhh, so attractive and great!
Not only are they attractive, but they are great singers and they have fantastic personalities. I mean, watch some interviews. They are hilarious! And I love that they are still fine with being super dorky even though they're super famous world-wide and blah blah blah. They're great.

Other YouTubers I quite like:

Alfie from PointlessBlog




I think he's actually really funny. He seem so real and junk, even though it's youtube. Plus, he does the most random things in his videos, which greatly appeals to me. 

Marcus Butler from MarcusButlerTv



"Helloooooooooooooo". He's funny too. Let's be real. All my favorite YouTuber's that are British are all friends in real life. And I'm super jealous. But I like the things he talks about. And I like that he's such a dork a lot of the time. 


I can't remember if I've missed anyone. If I did... I'll make a second edition of my favorite british humans. 

Go check them out. You won't regret it. You might, but only because you'll get sucked into youtube for three hours and have wasted SO much time on it. But entertainment wise... you won't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)