Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bits and Pieces.

I have a lot to say, but nothing is big enough for it's own post... so here we go! 

- I just want my own freaking car already. I'm ready for it. I can't wait for it. I'm so done with not being self-sufficient in that way. It's really annoying that when I have a day off, I can't go anywhere unless it's within walking distance (but let's be real, I'm MUCH too lazy for all that business). I hate that I can't drive myself to doctor's appointments or get my haircut or go get milk to make mac and cheese if I so desire. Anyway... 

- I need to move to England, so I can eat Nando's and Nando's only, because apparently that's what they do over there. I have a few English YouTubers that I love and follow on twitter and instagram and I swear they eat at Nando's like, once a day. I'm serious. I just want to know what it tastes like! 

- I just need to visit England for like, two months, at least. So I can find me a british husband and go see everything on the entire (kind of big) island. And feel like I've lived there, but still be able to give blood in the United States. I mean, technically I could live there for five years and still be able to, but... we'll see. 

- Grape Jelly on wheat bread is surprisingly delicious. 

- Went to Yogurtland yesterday... felt super festive and got egg nog froyo. Gross. It tastes like bubblegum, which I haven't liked since I was a wee little lass. My dislike for egg nog has finally been explained! 

- I'm still contemplating a haircut. I'll probably do it and regret it for about a month. Then get over myself for a while and be fine with it. Then hate myself for doing it again... making it a really long, really vicious cycle. 

- I have officially been off soda for over a month. To the point that it makes me sick if I drink it. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! It's a miracle, guys. Really. I used to drink a mountain dew almost every single day. 

- I made  chocolate frogs tonight with my sister. And they are MAGICAL!!! Seriously. I feel really cool. Long live Harry Potter! I love Harry Potter so so so much. I really do. 

I think that's most of what I wanted to say. I feel like there was probably more... but that's all I got for now. Wooooo...

1 comment:

Talk to me. :)