Saturday, October 20, 2012

Little things.

Here are just a few little things about myself that I've recently noticed I thought I'd share. 


  • When I look down at my hair, I still have times when I'm surprised to see the blonde chunk. Even though I've had it for almost three years (next month!). 
  • Every time I log in to blogger, I'm surprised to see that people have been reading my blog. It's something I want to happen, but it still gets me. I'm still getting used to knowing that people want to read my little ramblings and hear about what's happening in my crazy brain. 
  • I don't know where this one came from, but I've been saying things along the lines of "my life is so hard" "my life sucks" blah blah blah. But I catch myself and correct it to, "I actually really love my life right now" or "What am I saying? My life is really good!" because THAT'S the truth. I'm really happy with where I'm at in life. I never would have expected to be here, with the people that are in my life, with the mindset that I have. But I LOVE it. So, if you're present when I say that, and I DON'T correct myself out loud, please make sure I do it. :)
  • I never realized how open I've become. I used to protect all my thoughts and secrets like they were little gems to be hoarded and tucked away, saved for later. Somewhere along the way, I opened the door and threw the key away. I'm not hating being more open. I like this new me. I like getting advice from a lot of various sources and seeing what others might do in the same situation. 
  • I'm trying to get out there more, and be brave. Make things happen. I'll be honest, up until this point, I've actually been kind of shy. Most people don't think so, because if someone else takes the first step, and takes control of the situation, I'm fine. I'm normal. But, initiating everything? That's really hard for me. But I'm doin' it! I have really enjoyed the process of hanging out with people other than my bestie. I like that it's a completely different experience. I've always loved getting to know people, and I've been doing a lot of that lately. 


Cheers!, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)