Sunday, April 21, 2013

Well... I wasn't expecting that!

Uhh, let's start with the most recent, shall we?

Once upon a time, I was driving home from church just barely aaaaand, I got pulled over. Ha! I was literally PANICKED (how do you even spell that?) out of my mind. I was at CHURCH so I didn't have my LICENSE. Oh. Em. Gee. Humans. But luckily the cop was so super nice about it and he let it slide this time and told me to slow down. Ohhhh my gosh. I drove like 15 mph the rest of the way home. Guys. I'm still kind of freaking out a bit. Oh my. I'm never speeding again!

In other news! Today was my first time teaching the lesson in Relief Society. And even though I FELT like I stumbled through pretty much the whole thing, everyone loved it! So, that's good. And it's over for another month.

And I had a chat with my home teacher, which was pretty great. Although, I can't help but think that if I hadn't, then I would have gone home right after church and NOT been pulled over. But, at least I didn't get a ticket for either of the awful things that I was doing (speeding and not having my license), so it's fine. I'm over it. Mostly.

I just, I feel incredibly lucky and blessed this week. It's been a crazy one, and definitely a roller coaster (what week isn't though, am I right?) but it's been GREAT too. I just can't even... AHHHH. I think I'll go sit in the shower now... try to calm myself. Especially because this week is going to be crazy too. Ughhhhuh. All the feels are happening!

okaythatsallbyeeeeee!

Oh, p.s. my birthday is in ONE week.

okaybyeforrealsthistime.

Have a good Sunday! Don't speed and get pulled over like I did!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)