Monday, April 15, 2013

To anyone who has ever and will ever read my blog...

This is for you!

I just want to say thank you to everyone. And I mean, EVERYONE. One of the things that this blog has done for me, is to show me that I have the support and love of so many people!

When I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with something that I have to do and I blog about it, such as my new calling, the response is usually IMMENSE. I think the fact that so many people believe in me is really going to help. 

And it's not just with this. There are so many other instances as well. I'm just feeling really grateful for everyone lately. It's easy to stay positive and keep doing what I do when I'm surrounded by such amazing people.

I'm just OVERWHELMED by how blessed I am right now, and I want to thank you guys for being on the receiving end of all this. I know I'm sometimes really whiny and awful, and for a while there, I feel like everything I said was negative. So thanks for sticking around even through that!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Much love!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)