I love it. I love it even more when I don't have to work. Being able to focus entirely on the gospel for two straight days is GREEEAAAAT. And I enjoy that. I haven't been doing a Tidbit Tuesday for this week, because I got a little lazy. Sorry. So! I'll do a little one for the weekend.
- Enh, I'm over McDonald's breakfast.
- I'm REAADDDY for conference.
- It's IMPOSSIBLE not to fall asleep at least once during conference. Seriously. Their voices are just so nice and soothing.
- So much sleeping happened today...
- I should do laundry... I guess I'll make that happen.
- Uhh, I'm a fatty today and ate two dinners... Yep, that happened.
- Papa Johns Garlic Butter Sauce stuff is LIQUID GOLD. Not Velveeta.
- SNL, it's so great! I need to get into this.
- I also need to start watching Psych from the beginning. Seriously. I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks. Or more likely like a month...
- Ennnh, I'm just gonna go to bed. No shower for me tonight.
- Tradiiitttiooon! Sunday GCW Breakfast. COMMENCE!
- I'm READY for conference.
- Seriously, It's impossible to stay awake the whole time...
- Lunch? :)
- I guess I'll shower... since I feel disgusting right now.
- I should really fold my laundry... I'll do it during second session! PERF.
- Ugh, it only took me less than one talk to fold three loads of laundry... I guess I'll just cuddle in a blanket and probably fall asleep.
- Ope, Pinterest it is! Kept me awake.
- 40 minute nap after the session ended.
- I realized this weekend that I've always regarded the Prophets and Apostles and General Authorities and such as Super Heroes a little bit.
- And then I decided to write this, because none of the blogs I follow posted this weekend so I was sad and stuff... And I needed something to do, OKAY.
- Also, it rained a time and a little this weekend, and I missed BOTH of them. Ugh. I hate it. Not the rain, but the missing it.
Well, that's it for now...
Have a lovely week!