Friday, October 18, 2013

It's a new thing I'm going to try.

I think, I've just been lame lately. Like, I do things with my time and I am happy and stuff, but, when those closest to me that I don't see often/haven't seen in a while ask me? I got nothin'. Which is lame. Like, I feel like I haven't been able to contribute much to conversations lately, and I dislike that A LOT.

BECAUSE I'M AN INTERESTING PERSON. OKAY?

So, I think I'm going to try something out. With blogging. I got the idea from Megan's new blog (I think). 5 things. I'm going to post 5 THINGS every day. Whether they be thoughts, experiences, things I can see, things I wish I had seen, things I did, etc. The list goes on and on and on. Because it helps me remember. Writing things out. And I have a journal, but, I don't have enough time/motivation to put as much work into it as I would like. And as much as I love hand-written things, typing is faster and easier on my fingers. :)

SO, starting Monday. I'm doing a 5 things... thing.

Look forward to it, okay? :)

Have a good weekend everyone! Have some fun for me too, since I work this weekend. And I teach. And I have the treat for ward prayer. And I still haven't prepared my lesson... :)

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)