Creepy? Or well-informed. I just creeped on someone and then realized that I am probably ultra creepy. I mean, I was creeping, after all. But, this isn't the first time I have felt like that, so I thought I would share some things that make me probably more creepy than average.
1. I remember details... Like, hardcore. To the point that people don't remember saying anything about something and I will mention it and they are all, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" "Uhh, you told me..."
2. I Facebook stalk like nobody's business... All I need is someone's first name and the first three letters of their last name and I can and WILL find someone on Facebook and stalk the crap out of them. Give me half an hour and I will know A LOT about that person. And I obviously have no shame about my Facebook stalking tendencies/abilities.
3. I spend a lot of time observing people... I find it fascinating to watch how people move and live and speak. So, I spend a lot of time SEEING people, and you catch on to a lot that way. You also overhear a lot of things that you wish you hadn't... and could have died happy not knowing. It's a blessing and a curse.
4. I know a lot of weird things... and sometimes the things that I know about creep those around me out. I know so much because if I've never heard of something, I go research it. For example, menstruation cups. DON'T GO LOOK THOSE UP. I made that mistake, and forever wish I were the kind of person that could have seen that phrase and just been like, oh, maybe it was a typo? And went on my merry way. But I'm not.
5. I really love Edgar Allan Poe... And that makes me creepy to people, I guess. I mean... I can kind of see it. But I think he's a genius.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!