Monday, October 21, 2013

5 goals for this week.

I don't know that I've ever really been very good at setting goals and actually following through with them. I really feel like I'm not good at it. But, one thing I DO know from my limited goal setting/goal reaching experience, is that if you set a goal and don't plan out your attack, nothing gets done. But, if you have a plan of attack, it's much easier to keep yourself to your goals, as it gives you some sense of accountability, even if it's just with yourself. Personally, blogging about it helps too. :)

To plan for my goals, I just planned out my week on paper. If things change a little bit, then it's fine, but at least I have something to go off of. I would show you the picture I took of it, but blogger hasn't been letting me upload pictures for the last month or so. It's just freaks out and has to reopen the tab. It's dumb. But anyway...

I made 5 goals for myself this week, to keep in tradition with my whole "5 things" thing.

Here they are:

1. Blog everyday... because I need to. For myself, more than anyone else. My blog helps keep me focused and less insane. It's my outlet, and for some reason I haven't been utilizing it as much as I probably should.

2. Clean my room/my purse... I know, it's weird to combine those two things. But to be honest, when I'm not home, I live out of my purse. All girls do. And my purse is MESSY. And if my surroundings are disorganized, I'm disorganized. So, gotta fix that.

3. Laundry- Washed, Folded, and Put Away... Guys. I'm ridiculous. I'm so good at getting my laundry washed, but I fail epically at folding it and putting it away. Like, I still have my laundry from LAST week to fold and put away.

4. Write Danielle... because I love that girl and I miss her and she's been out for a month and I still haven't done it. Actually, I wrote her yesterday and sent the letter off today. So, ONE GOAL DOWN! Already, I'm impressed with myself a little bit.

5. Start Mosaic... I made a mosaic for my sister for her birthday, and she loved it. A lot. Enough that she has commissioned me to do another one for her and she wants to pay me for it. WHOA. And I really want to be done with it before he comes in November. Like, I would really like to be done with it by the end of October. And I have all the stuff for it, I just need to DO it.

There we have it. 5 goals for the week.

Do you guys plan out your week or your days? Do you find it helpful to plan out how you're going to achieve your goals? Do you guys like the new look? Even my favicon is new! (If you don't know what a favicon is, I don't blame you, it's the little icon next to the URL and usually in the tab as well.)

Anyway, I look forward to this week! I hope you all have a good one. :)

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)