Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Boyfriend

Except... Fiancee. No, not mine! I met Clayton (my bestie)'s fiancee Rob last night. And I could go on and on about what we talked about. What we did. Where we ate. And all those things.

But I'm not going to. Because the only people I want to share that experience with right now were there. Sure, I may share bits and pieces here and there, but... it was a really special night, and I want to keep it for myself. :) 

All you need to know is that I love them. And I am SO incredibly happy for them. And that I was crying by the end of the night, because I was just so dang happy (among other reasons). Sidenote-- Rob. You actually are part of a secret club now. There are few people who have seen the crying, extra emotional side of me. And you now have. Like, it was over a year before it even happened for Clayton :) 

Okay, back to it. For reals though, I think that Rob and Clayton are absolutely perfect for each other and I don't want it any other way. I just. I love them! 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! 

Have a good rest of the week, everyone! 

Cheers,
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)