Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Well, hey there!

Once upon a time, I told you that I would remind you on Wednesday to start your social media fast if you were going to join me aaaaaand, I didn't. I was too busy occupying my time with all the other wonderful things that don't require a computer!

I've been reading two books lately, one about my favorite, Dr. Seuss. It's fantastic. I actually really want to name my son Theodor. So, there's that. And also one about creativity. It's called, "Steal like an Artist" and it's by Austin Kleon. It is AWESOME. Very good read. I highly recommend it, even if you aren't a super creative person! It was wonderful. I actually finished that one, because I took notes while reading so it took me a little longer. So, I've been reading.

Also, I started an art project I've had on the back burner for MONTHS. Like, I've had all the supplies and everything but just haven't done it. Lazy, right? I'm doing another mosaic and I'm SOOO excited for it. It's for Meg and I'm making her favorite flower! After my last attempt at using really different materials, I've decided that I just gotta stick with what I know for right now. So, paint chips it is! Plus, they just work the best. So, I've been doing that too.

Already, after not having social media as an option for ONE DAY, I feel so much more productive. And I've actually gotten stuff done! I even made a dentist appointment! If you aren't doing it now, you should definitely consider doing a social media fast. It will do WONDERS.

Oh, also, I passed my national test! I got an 84% which... I think is pretty rockin', considering that I have the HARDEST time studying. Which means that I barely studied. So, there's that. So, yay me!

Happy Thursday, everybody!

Mmmmkaylikeyoubyeeeee!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)