Monday, July 1, 2013

I'M PARTICIPATING IN LIFE.

As you all know (or should by now, since I wrote a post about it yesterday), I'm an introvert. And on top of that, I simply feel awkward in most social situations. I don't know what's normal to do/say and what isn't. It's a rough life, guys. ;) But really. Plus, I just do stupid things a lot. So, it's not like I help my own case. 

Recently, I've fallen head over heels for a boy. And I absolutely HATE it. Like, do I tell them if it seems like there's possibility there? Do I just silently pine for him from afar? <--- My go to option in the past. I just... I crave more. And it's annoying me. But, the chance of seeing him at things has been motivating me to participate in things I normally wouldn't go to. Like, I went to ward prayer last night. And I've been going to Munch and Mingle. And I have been LEGITIMATELY considering a tri-ward camp out that's happening soon. Like, who the heck do I think I am? I can't even escape people if I go on a camp out! And what if he doesn't even go? I mean, I could ASK if he's going, but that's too easy. And I've resolved not to ask anyone else on a date. That's never ended well for me. And like, hanging out? I'm awkward, he probably wouldn't even want to. UUUUGH. Do you SEE what it's like being in my brain right now? Kill me. I hate that I turn into this when I like someone. And I'm not talking, oh, he's cute. I mean, I've had conversations with them and I legitimately could see this going somewhere. But it never does. Ugh. 

Okay, sorry this was kind of lame. But, it happened. 

Mmmkaylikeyoubyeeee! 

Cheers,
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)