Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh Hey.

Oh hey.

As you may have noticed, I've been feeling kind of grunky about my blog lately. I just feel like I don't have much that I WANT to say about much of anything. But, it's been requested that I write more. Because I guess people like it? When I write? (Jooooookes, I know people like it.) And I need some inspiration. And obviously, since you guys inspire me to write on here, ALL THE TIME. I thought I would ask you. WHAT do YOU want to hear about from me? Is there any burning question you have? A topic that you want to hear my opinion on? Because we all know that I have an opinion on just about everything. Something you want to learn more about and just don't have the motivation to research yourself? Like, for reals, guys. Comment below and PLEASE give me things to think about/talk about.

Also, just in general. Could you guys like, comment on posts? Like, tell me if you like them. Or hate them. Or what you think is funny/ well-written/ boring? Because I really do value your opinions and I want to hear from you! I want more than just seeing the numbers of how many people have read a post, you know? Because I like you guys and I want to appreciate you even more and more specifically. You can comment even if you don't have google or blogger (and by have them I mean, have an account...)! There's an option to just type in your name or URL. So guys. Come on. Give me a little something. :) Please? And thank you in advance too.

Thanks for stopping by! Get down there in the comments and just do it! Even if it's something that's silly. :)

Have a good week, guys!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)