Monday, July 22, 2013

Social Media Fast

Hey Humans, I finally decided that I'm going to take the challenge (that I gave to myself) and do a week long social media fast. So, this is not using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,... other social media sites/apps. Basically, I'm limiting myself to Email, Blogging, aaaand texting/calling. Like, I'm deleting the apps off my phone and everything. It's going to be magical! 

So, if you need to reach me (ha!) those are your options. I'm going to start it on Wednesday, so I can still rant and rave and (hopefully) celebrate about my nationals test tomorrow. And also, I wanted to give you guys some time to join me if you'd like! 

Let me know if you plan on doing it with me! It's easier to do something like this if you aren't alone, so I thought I would give you guys the opportunity/idea to do it too. 

Anyway, I'll chat at you guys about it again tomorrow, I'm sure. And by chat about it, I just mean remind you. 

Mmmkaylikeyoubyeee!

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)