Tuesday, July 2, 2013

In my head

It's a mess in there, didn't you know?

I can't tell if it's overconfidence or just enough.

I hate it when people call me the "smart one", though it's come to seem inevitable, everywhere I go.

I almost always feel inadequate.

Now that it's ending, I don't know. I don't know that I'm cut out for it. I'm scared that I won't be as good as I know I am. And that's a scary feeling. And it doesn't make any sense, I know.

I just want to sit on a porch looking out into the ocean with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. Forever. Every day and the rest of always. And find someone that likes to kiss my forehead as well as my lips.

And maybe have some babies.

I'm scared.

I'm nervous.

I'm craving something more than what this life has become.

I...

I am.


Look forward to a post about how I did on my finals and all that jazz sometime soon. I don't know how people do this with multiple classes?! I've been realizing more and more that I definitely love me decision that traditional college is not for me. Not for now, at least. Who knows where life will take me? Also, I can't WAIT for the Scottish Festival next (and by next, I mean the 13th) Saturday! I've been looking forward to it all year. Eeeee! I'll maybe try to get some video's of the games this year! Oooh. Something new and different!

I'm all kinds of freaking out. I have finals tonight and tomorrow. And boys. And my awkwardness. And trying really hard to be more social. And being bold. I feel like I'm going crazy. I think I'll go to the library tomorrow. Maybe. That always seems to help me think. And maybe my other happy places too. Yes.

Wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by!

Mmmkaylikeyoubyeeeee!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)