Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just a little post about my day.

So many things have been going through my mind lately, and somehow when I got on my blog approximately three hours ago? I just so happened to start blog surfing. It was great and fun and I discovered that this person I've always admired from mostly afar has a blog. It just so happens to be a boy! yes, boys are often the objects of my admiration. And he was talking about how boring his blog is and blah blah blah, which was really weird to me because I was laughing OUT LOUD at his blog. Is that how my blog is when I talk about things other than books? I mean, I guess it could be like that when I talk about books, but not as much, since I'm talking about the fake experiences of people who don't generally exist... since I mostly read fiction.

This summer I've spent a lot of time alone, as it's the first time I've been the only one living at my house besides the lovely people who made me. This alone time is what I always thought I wanted, but honestly? It's a little lonely. I've found that I talk to the dogs much more than I ever have before, does that seem more abnormal than usual? But on the bright side of this loneliness, I've been able to reflect on my life a whole bunch and figure out a little bit more of who I REALLY am. I don't know that I can put into words the things that I've learned quite yet, but I'm working on it.

Another thing that's developed this summer, is that I seem to absolutely have to write everything down. Really. I get upset when there isn't paper and writing utensil nearby. Not that anyone else really knows how upset I get, but on the insides, I'm upset.
ANYWAYS, now that I've blogged about basically nothing, Imma go buy some milk so I can finally have my long awaited mac and cheese! Which is depressing, as now that my parents have bought it for me, I'm starting a cleanse on monday. And I can't eat normal pasta or milk. So... yeah, but it will be there for me when I'm done! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)