Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tidbit Tuesday #2

Here we go! Maybe this week I'll remember on Tuesday to actually post Tidbit Tuesday...

Wednesday

-Guys, I'm so excited for Guppy to come. I'm SOOOO excited. June can't come fast enough!

-June is going to be a really great, really busy, really tired month for me. I'm doing Phlebotomy, Guppy is being born, and I'm sure there will be lots of family time happening and I'm hoping some good adventures! Cheers to June!

-I read 500 pages in less than a day... People think this is something where Congrats is appropriate... I think this is every day life.

-I really need to get back into reviewing books... if you've been here for a while, you know I did that... oh my gosh, last summer? I think? Is that something you would want? Or maybe just like, a list of books that I've recently read in the sidebar? Comment below!

-I really love the people I work with. They are so great and really funny. And easy to work with. Also, NO DRAMA.

-I'm going to paint my room soon... but... that means I'll have to take down all the quotes and things I put up for my New Year's Room Facelift! Which you can find here... in case you missed it and have no clue what I'm talking about. No worries, I'll put them all on parchment paper or something and they'll be put back up... I think. We'll see how I feel when it comes time.

Thursday and Friday

-I absolutely LOVE seeing old people walk around Target (or anywhere else, I'm just mostly at Target so...) and they still hold hands and they are just so adorable and still in love. I LOVE IT.

-Yay for payday! Boo for practically being poor already... I suck.

-Snow again? Are you freaking kidding me?

-What am I thinking these days? Is it normal to have a "type" where if you find someone that you could maybe love but they aren't your type you cast that aside? Maybe that's just how friendship starts and I missed that day?

-I don't know that I'll ever stop. And I hate myself for it. (This one will be staying vague for all my life, just so you know. Sorry!)

-GUYS. SHOULD I RENAME MY BLOG?! TELL ME. Or does the name I have fit it well enough?

-In about a month, my life has changed COMPLETELY. And that's a little weird.

-If you have written someone for their whole mission so far and have nothing but platonic feelings for them... should you continue writing them? Or would that be considered leading them on? Even though you weren't like BESTIES by any means before they left? Oy.

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my FAVORITE movie. Maybe ever. I mean, I did wait for it to come to theaters for a year... Ha! I had a lot of faith in the cast and they pulled through.

Saturday

-Happy Golden Birthday to my Sister! Don't know what a Golden Birthday is? Practical example! It's the 23rd of March and my sister turned 23. Do you get it? It's a thing. Okay? Nine more years until mine!

-I'm going to see Warm Bodies tonight. EEEEEEEEEE!

-It's real. I don't care for Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. They're just so DANG long and just aren't interesting to me. I can't focus on them. I watched The Hobbit last night and I was counting down the minutes until it was over. Sorry to those of you who love it. Maybe if I read the books? But I don't plan on that any time soon.

-I finished TWO projects last night!

-I also started two projects this week. One being a jean quilt for myself. The other being a mosaic for Bestie Lexis' birthday, which isn't until AUGUST. But, I'm getting a head start because I'll be working with... SEQUINS. Yes. Sequins. And ribbon. It's gonna be AWESOME.

-I'm working an HR shift this afternoon (which means that I'm playing Operator) and the thing that bugs me the most is that it's starting when I would normally be getting off (kind of). Which, is weird.

-It's REALLY nice to have my nights off!

-I've noticed that I start getting "starving for dinner" at like 5:30 now. Which, is weird. Although, what in my life hasn't changed lately?

-Went on a sister date with Meg for her birthday and we had a lot of time to kill... and we also ate at Wingers and saw Admissions. The only reason I liked it was because I love Tina Fey and Paul Rudd. Otherwise, it was okay.

-We also almost had a run in with someone we both dislike and both caught ourselves at the same time. Whew! Dodged a bullet!

-I spend too much money...

Sunday

-I slept for SOOOOO long last night!

-I don't think I'll hate myself for the above, because I love going to bed at ten. Ha!

-I still sometimes... most times miss not having to do my hair. Just being able to shower and let it be.

-I really need to start participating in my ward activities... that's part of the reason I switched to Singles Ward in the first place. But... I'm completely scared of them. What if everyone wants to talk to me?! What would I do? I can't handle that. Even though these are pretty trivial and dumb, I still... I'm going to make myself go to Munch and Mingle next week.

-Steak for dinner tonight... Woooo Mama. I'm excited. I looooove me some delicious steak.

Monday

-I worked. I read. I ate some food. I dyed my mother's hair. I didn't do much else... or ANYTHING else. 

Tuesday
-I just discovered THAT stuff. 
∫∫∫˚¬∆˚¬˙©¥˙©∫˙∆˜µ≤˚¬øˆ¨¥˙©†ƒç√∫˜¥†®ƒ®®®®ççç√√∫©ƒ©©©©åå߃√∑˙œ˙∆˚œœ∑∑∑∑´˙∆˚≈˜∆˚ßå´h˙∆˚¬ß∆˚¬ø¨øπ“…ππππ PI!

-I'm remembering to post this on Tuesday! 

-I bought the second book of The Infernal Devices series today and also finished the first. Eeeeeee!

-Red lips in support of Gay and Lesbian marriage, I also wrote a blog post about my stance which you can read here.

-I called a mostly innocent unknown person a dirty, rotten hobo today. HA! 

-The things that come out of my mouth sometimes... oh my. 

-I've been feeling eternally starving lately. Which is usually what happens right before my period, but if you read last weeks TT you probably gathered that that's happened too recently for that to be the reason. 

-I have bruises from unknown sources EVERYWHERE. 

-None of you have given me your opinion on the name change yet. GUYS. 

Have a lovely week!

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)