Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm sorry if you're sick of me this week...

If you follow me on Instagram you've seen SO much of my face this week. But in case you don't, you haven't seen my new locks! 

309233_10151776868824488_423811031_n.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Real life, guys! If you're new... this is what it looked like before... 

photo.php.jpg

I cut off like, half my hair, at LEAST! It made me feel all kinds of nervous, to be honest. I was overly attached to my long flowing locks, in what now I feel like may have been slightly unhealthy even. I thought about my decision to cut my hair for over two months. It was a little scraggly at the ends, which took away from the overall prettiness of my hair. 

I went into this haircut thinking I would just kind of like it, and would deal with it until my hair grew out again. But, I actually love it! And it's getting rave reviews, which is great for my awkward self-esteem. I've always thought that I was a long hair girl through and through and I would hate having short hair and I would never cut it short again. I had a really traumatizing experience with a hair cut four years ago, which is what spurned my attachment to my hair in the first place. But, I feel like a new woman and I just, I LOVE IT! I felt like my personality is a long hair only personality, but this feels even more fitting, and I'm so glad I took the chance to whack it all off! 

Some of you may be wondering if I donated my length. Answer there is, I didn't. It was crazy layered, which is because my hair is crazy thick and coarse. So, they wouldn't have wanted it anyway. 

Hope you have a lovely day! 

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)