Sunday, March 10, 2013

So, I'm a little impatient?

Soooo, remember how I started on Clayton's birthday present like, two months ago? And how I finished it a few weeks ago? And how in this post I said that he probably wouldn't be getting it until I went to visit him in May? Weeeellllllll.

He got it last night.

He was up for an old friends wedding and I obviously went with him, even though I was never friends with this human (although, seeing who ended up with this girl was priceless) and we went to dinner afterwards. Anything to spend time with my bestie, right? So, we were just chillin' in the car in front of my house at the end of the night and I decided that it was time. So we went inside, and I ran and grabbed it (I had wrapped it earlier that day, actually, because I was sick of it getting dusty) and I let him open it.

Photo: I couldn't wait any longer so Clayton got his birthday present tonight... A month early. No big deal, right? :-D @cbclayton #presents #ilovegivingpresents #Wilbur #Willy #spiritguide #bestiesforlife #bestie

In the top right corner, he still hadn't seen it yet, so he was really excited. And then he just sat there looking at it for about an hour. And he told me that I hurt all his feels and it's his spirit guide and his name is Wilbur, Willy for short.

Also, I've been trying to get him to cry in front of me for about a year, maybe a year and a half now. AND I FINALLY SUCCEEDED!!!!! It's a long story as to WHY I wanted him to cry in front of me, but it was the icing on the cake for last night.

I just really love giving presents. Especially ones like this where it takes me a long time to make/put together and I know it will be meaningful for them, and one where I know the reaction of them seeing it and realizing how much I care about them is the best payoff I could ever ask for.

Guys, my best friend is basically just like, the best. He's the best.

Also, side note, shout out to all my stalkers. :) I really do appreciate you having any desire to hear what I have to say. And not feeling weird telling me that you stalk my blog. I mean, we're all friends here, right?

Have a lovely day, everyone!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)