Monday, April 23, 2012

Directioners, Morp, and Gratitude. (and congratulatory remarks and books)

I don't mean to disrespect. At all. But I just have one word to say. DIRECTIONERS.


You can like One Direction without having to be a so-called "Directioner". You can like them for their music and not their attractiveness, personalities, et cetera. Just because someone isn't totally obsessed with them, doesn't mean they can't enjoy their music, which is their main purpose in the first place. I mean honestly, people. Don't be hatin' and pretentious because someone doesn't know how to pronounce "Louis" correctly. I mean, I'm a pretty pretentious person and it bugs me when people freak out because of that. Then again, I'm really trying to work on it. 


I have NOTHING against Directioners, as I am one myself. But it really annoys me when people are super... hipster... about boy bands and stuff. It's like, really? They WANT to have a billion screaming fans, that's why they got into this business. So don't freak out because other people like them. Just take a chill pill. Relax. It's JUST a band. Think of it this way, you now have something in common with these people. A conversation topic. You just may surprise yourself if you give them a chance. They could be a future best friend. I mean really, my first conversation with one of my best friends started with me saying, "Don't you dare give me swine flu, or I'll blame you for the rest of your life and mine." And in that conversation he determined that I was gangster because I went to Orem Jr. and so on and so forth. The point is, I can't imagine my life without him now. 


Also, I once upon a time mentioned asking this attractive boy to Morp, found out today that he has already been asked. Blast-Ended Skrewt. I guess it's on to Plan B! Or rather... Plan C, since the boy I'm now asking's name starts with a C. Heh. Yeah, the joke was super lame. Don't worry, I know.


OH! And, once upon a time, well, my last post upon a time, I noticed that more people are starting to read my blog AFTER I wrote a post that I didn't expect to ever be read. HA! That was a silly mistake. But, I kept it really vague, so I guess it's not a big deal. But anyway, my point of this paragraph is THANKS. Thanks for reading my blog and making me feel like an interesting person. Thanks for silently motivating me to be a better blogger. And most of all, thanks for taking time out of your busy life to listen... read my ramblings about the things that I care about. :) I hope all of you have a FANTASTIC day. 




xoxo, Reille K. :)


P.S. My really good friend, well, I guess the better term would probably be one of my best friends from childhood that I still try to make the effort to sometimes stay in contact with.... anyway, he's the Student Body President at Mountain View next year! And I am super proud of him! I know he'll more than likely never see this, but still. I'm really happy for him, and you should be too. :)


P.P.S. My old seminary teacher wrote a book. I have yet to read it quite yet, but I'm still going to guarantee that it's going to be amazing. It's called... "Bring the World His Truth" by: Matthew B. Christiansen. You can get it at Seagull Book and it's brown and has a globe on the cover with gold letters. For reals, I can't wait to go buy it. I just have to get some moolah first. And he said he would sign mine and I'm really really excited. Really. Once I get around to the purchasing and reading of the book, I'll let you know how much I ended up liking it. :)


P.P.P.S. I'm reading this book called "Divergent" by Veronica Roth and I absolutely love it. I started it... yesterday? and I'm already almost done with the book. I don't have to wait TOO long for the next book, since I believe it comes out at the beginning of May, but even just those few weeks... or days, I guess. They will be torturous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)