Saturday, September 18, 2010

Homecoming, say what?!

     So last night was our homecoming game. We went in 4-0 and came out 4-1. Sad day! But we still did good! It was just one game! Anyways, Colton came to the carnival and game, and it was really awesome! However, Jake did not! That hobo! :) And I found out someone is asking me to prom! I'm really really excited. He is one of my best friends in the world! And I got to see a special someone stand in his football uniform all night! haha, he didn't play or anything, and we don't talk anymore... but he is sooo attractive and funny, and just great. I wish we were still friends, but we're not really. It's sad. 
     Thursday, I went to Nate's football game and got EATEN! It's drivin' me nuts! But other than that, good day. :)
     I need to go do my math homework now so I don't die. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)