Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm unlike modernist writers and I won't reject the tradition of a "Get to know you" post.

     So basically, I should be doing homework right now, but I'm really not in the mood. So I thought, let's start a blog! It may end up being totally worthless, but it has potential. We'll see. First of all, my name is Reille. It's pronounced just like Riley, Rylee, Reilly, etc. But my dad doesn't enjoy the letter "Y", therefore, Reille. Is it really that hard? I wouldn't know, that's the way it's been my whole life.
     I just had to manually tab, not my favorite! Anyways, I'm quite an odd person. I really am. Sometimes I wonder why people don't care if they're seen with me, but apparently the goodness of me weighs out the weird. I'm the youngest of four children. We have a dog named Brinkley. He's incredibly OLD and FAT. Don't make fun of him. He would look funny if he were skinny. I love listening to music. I love to read. I love my family. They mean everything. My phone's name is Titus.
     I'm also LDS, but I believe I'm pretty open-minded, so please don't think I walk around judging people just because they don't believe the same things that I do! I think we all have to figure it out for ourselves when we're ready. So, let's be friends! :)
     I think if I write too much more and people actually read this, they might die of boredom. So... more later! :)

   

1 comment:

  1. Brinkley!!! like in You've Got Mail
    i love your blooooog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. :)