Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday Night Lights!

     No, I didn't go to the football game last night, but, Timpanogos is 4-0, undefeated! Holla at cho boyy! We beat Lehi 36-33 and it was their homecoming... sorry! What I wasss doing last night, was babysitting! I let the older girl do my hair and paint my nails and... do my makeup... which I was totally fine with, makeup comes off! :) But she somehow cut off a little eyebrow, so I look a smidge funny if you look really close. Thank Heavens, eyebrows grow back really quick! It was a pretty busy week.
     Today, I have to do a bunch of homework, and I'm going to a movie with my buds, so it will be a nicely balanced day! I'm pretty excited. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my slab abstract though! It may just be the death of me! :) And my thesis for english? yikes... Hopefully I do okay on it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)