Tuesday, January 5, 2016

we need to talk.

Hi there! I have been very absent lately. Because I felt like I didn't have anything to say, I guess. Even though I totally did. I just... didn't say it. And, you know, I've hardcore missed my little corner of the interwebs here. I used to be obsessed with it. With sharing my thoughts about anything and everything. And I was pretty good at it. But, something happened, and I still can't pinpoint it, that made me stop. That made me pause. That made me curl those thoughts right back up into my brain bag and keep them there. Instead of free flowing out through my fingers and into the world. I really want to get it back. That free-ness. It will take some time, but, I think we can make that happen.

I rediscovered my journal/quote book from my senior year of high school tonight. And WOW. The LOLs! Like, I can't even tell you how cute the things I was worried about are to me now. But, I also discovered that I was freaking SMART about so many things. And so many of the things that I wrote are still applicable to me now.

I found the journal entry that I wrote right after I confessed my big sin to the Bishop for the first time in my life. And I felt like I was on top of the world. It was Easter of 2012 and I was there for my Seminary Graduation interview. You know, I'm seeing a pattern here. I think that Heavenly Father allows me to have other reasons to be in interviews or meetings and then nudges me to say what I need to say. I was miserable in my calling and during this last tithing settlement, it all came spilling out of my eyes and my mouth when my bishop was just making small talk. I think Heavenly Father knows that I need that little push in order to make certain things happen for myself.

See, these are the things that I used to discover about myself all the time as I was free-typing out a blog post. I don't get that anymore. That's what I've been missing! Bloggerino, baby, darling. Forgive me, please? Let's forget about how I've been gone for so long and start fresh? Funky fresh? Also, I'm going to try to get back into labeling my posts, because it's good for me, I guess?

In true fashion, I am sitting here typing this whilst wearing NO PANTS. Just the way I like to exist. :) I think I'm going to do a post about my new years resolutions. And if you don't care, then don't read it.

all the love.
cheers,
Reille K. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)