Friday, November 20, 2015

friday night.

Homies. It's Friday night, I went to dinner with my parents. Had a really awkward experience that I wish I could scrub off of my skin. And now I'm sitting here, in my bra and underwear, typing to you. I couldn't wait to get home and take off my clothes. That's one thing I didn't realize I would miss, moving back home. The luxury of not having to wear clothes. I was never wearing clothes when I was moved out! It was awesome! My future husband will probably really like this about me. My dislike of wearing clothes. Maybe we'll have Naked Thursday or something! ;) (but really, pants are prison. #nopantsdance)

I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to say hello. Also, I BOUGHT MYSELF A BED. A queen size bed. That is all for me. And maybe Fritz (my dog), but I probably won't invite him to my lair still. Maybe just on the weekends. I'm so freaking STOKED for it. I ordered it on the internet, so I have to wait for it to ship and all that, but YOU GUYS. I'm adult enough that I bought my own bed. How did this happen? This new purchase is prompting a redecorate of my bedroom, by the way, so I'll likely put pictures of that somewhere... because I'm also going to buy a HEADBOARD to go with my new bed that I can put twinkle lights on. And obviously I need a new quilt for my new size of bed. And I've got my eye on a new desk. And I have plans to make a new chair to go with this new desk. One that I can sit on with my legs criss cross apple-sauced. I am so stoked!

I've also decided to make a gallery wall of art in our guest bedroom. So I might take one or two of the larger pieces from my room to incorporate there too. My art needs a makeover. Hardcore. Whether it is made by me, or purchased. If you have any suggestions of Etsy shops or things that I can make, send me the link! Or tell me how to get to this place.

Anyway, I'm going to go. Lay on my bed with no clothes on. And Introvert. And dream of my new bed. It's going to be stellar. Happy Friday, y'all! (I'm watching The Voice, and I LOVE so many of them! I'm really not into Country music, but I really like Zach Seabaugh. He needs to stop converting me to country. It's unacceptable. I don't recognize myself anymore! ;))

Cheers,
     Reille K. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)