Sunday, June 2, 2013

Just An Update: I haven't died. Yet.

It's been quite the week over here! I've been pretty busy, with a lot of planning, doing, and executing. We (my mom, my sisters, and myself) threw a baby shower for Dana because Guppy is coming any day now! And me being off in the early afternoon pretty much everyday, got to do most of the running around and such to gather all the supplies. I did manage to read Tina Fey's, Bossypants, this week. Which I've been meaning to get to for FOREVER. Loved it, by the way. Defs go read it. 

Anyway, I've had work. And the baby shower. And the planning of said baby shower. And I also start school tomorrow. TOMORROW. Also, there's something that I've been mulling over and have decided on for sure. I'll be announcing it in it's own post. So, watch for that. And also a baby shower post! :) Maybe I'll plan on doing those Wednesday morning. Because that's really the next time I'll have ANY time this week. 

The "life" ship is taking off. And it's no rowboat. It's a frackin' speed boat! I'll be super extra crazy insane busy. Especially this week. Hopefully I'll settle into this sooner rather than later. But DANG. I was going ALL day yesterday and I went to bed early and today I'm still EXHAUSTED. I had a glimpse of what my next five weeks is really going to look like. So, you might not see MUCH of me, but I really will try really hard to write still. I'll try to come around at least once a week. But, we'll see how everything goes. 

Ahh, I'm just so excited! And a little bit nervous. I mean, I've never poked anyone with a big old needle before. But I think once I get past that, I'll be good to go and rock it. Wish me luck! 

Love you guys. Thanks for the immense support for everything. 

I hope you all have the best week!

Cheers, 
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)