Tuesday, June 18, 2013

And that makes me sad.

While I thought that I loved being open and blunt and ...free-flowing with my words, lately... that's changed. 

I've recently felt like I need to hide away all my thoughts, feelings, actions, words. Hoard them, keep them for myself and myself only. 

I haven't been able to find the words I want to say whenever I come here. 

And that makes me sad. 

Is THIS something that happens as you grow up?

Maybe it's because I'm so busy I barely have time to eat? Or shower?

Maybe it's because I'm trying to focus all my energies on the things happening in real life, like Phlebotomy, Guppy, my calling, work, Momma, etc... to even think about my internet life? My little bloggy, here?

I can't seem to find the words here... in this place. 

And that makes me sad. 

Cheers,
     Reille K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)