Saturday, July 7, 2012

Word.

I wish I could find the words to say about everything I think. I wish I could be as articulate here as I am (supposedly everyone thinks I am) not in the written word and bloggy type things. I always feel the urge to blog and share what I have to say to the world, but when I get here, I just feel ridiculous and I can't find the words to say. Which is weird because...
I've always had an affinity for words. Reading them, remembering them, wishing I had said them myself, thought of them myself. All of it. I have notebooks FULL of quotes, all handwritten and hand picked by me, each one carrying a different meaning to me. They remind me of things I once felt, taking me back to a moment in my past when I read over them again and again. They can be combined in so many ways and carry so much meaning if arranged in such a way.
Words keep us going. Words that inspire us, hurt us, tear us down. We want to prove them wrong, we want to live up to them, we want to say the right ones. But sometimes, we can't seem to find the right words or even any words at all.
And don't even get me started on talking about my feelings. Very few people have I found that I can talk to about my feelings and they don't feel so insanely verbally uncoordinated.
Like now. I feel like all that's coming out is a whole bunch of alphabet soup.
So, I think I'll leave it at that, and finish this episode of Pretty Little Liars. :) Night!

--Reille K. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)