Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feelin' like a straight up BOSS.

So yesterday, my dad took my sister and I to my new favorite place to eat burgers (the only place I really eat burgers, mind you) SMASHBURGER. I absolutely love it and can't get over how delicious it is. I get an avacado club with sweet potato fries and it's legitimately divine. If anyone wants to win me over on a date, take me there and then we should go to Yogurtland (which is conveniently a couple doors down and also yummy) for dessert. You'll definitely get a lot of points for that combination.
Anyway! While eating, my dad asked if we were cool going to BestBuy really quick and just check out some phones and such. I was down, since I do nothing with my life right now. But we got to BestBuy and they had like twenty billion people there just in the phone section and so we decided to go to the Tmobile store that is actually a lot closer to our house. Guess what? Zero people were there! Yay! The guy there was super great and made some adjustments and junk to our plan and made it cheaper and such. My dad was like, should we just upgrade now? And me being me, I said uhhh, heck yes! So we got new phones and I am now the proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy S. Wifi enabled. Smart phone with a data plan. Touch screen phone. WORD. I am still so excited about it. I freaking watched two episodes of a show in my room last night on Netflix on my phone simply because I COULD. Just in case you can't really imagine what a great thing this is, let's add some visuals, shall we? :D
Here's my old phone, I named him Titus. Isn't he a beaut? No data plan. No games. Just calling and texting. That's it.




Here's my NEW phone! It's just so pretty and touch screen-y. I'm absolutely in love with it. IN LOVE.  Samsung Galaxy S 4G. 
I feel like it's very fitting for right now. I'm really starting to get into this whole growing up and being an adult thing. I mean, I got a job and start next week. I graduated high school and such. And now, I have a brand stinkin' new phone and I just can't believe I'm lucky enough to have this fancy new phone. I just love it. LOVE IT! And I feel like a straight up boss when I use it. Errytime. 

In other news, all my shows are back on tonight! They all took a break last week because of the holiday. I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance, Baby Daddy, and Melissa and Joey.
In other other news, my bishopric buddy, Jordan Casper is opening his mission call tonight and I'm really excited. I've never been to one so this is a pretty big deal for me. Jordan and I have really gotten to be pretty good friends this year and he's actually a really great kid. He's going to make an absolutely amazing missionary. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you feel like a boss, sis! I'm excited for you! And FYI...I always read your posts. So now you know, someone does read them. Love ya bunches! P.S. The phone is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. :)