Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh the crazy life.

So, school started and man! Life has been going non-stop. I decided that today I needed a nap and definitely needed to blog. So here it is!

Senior year. Oh my heck, terrified much? Scares the poop outta me, to be perfectly honest. Classes= pretty hard. Homework= everyday of my life! Social life= still there, better than the summer, but sometimes I still feel like this... "Social life? What's that?" I don't want this year to end, because then I have to grow up and move on. I know this is what I've been waiting oh so patiently to happen, but I don't want to anymore. Now that I know more accurately about what happens and I can imagine some consequences, High school seems pretty good to me. That said, I can't wait to get out into the real world and be part of it, experience it, love it.



Anyways, I really should stop blogging and get on to my homework! Calculus awaits!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)