Thursday, August 11, 2011

I copy Ruth, who copied a girl named Meg.

So, there is this lovely lady named Ruth, here's her blog-->chapped lips and chapstick and I'm stealing this from her. I've also seen this done as a ten day challenge, but it seems like a lot more work to stretch it out over ten days. Plus! I definitely won't remember to do it everyday. Therefore, single post!

Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people:
1. I wish we were as close now as we were when we were younger. Then my life would be magical.
2. I can't even imagine my life without you, how can you be that far away? It seems impossible.
3. Sometimes you really bug. Just sayin'.
4. I have thought you were incredibly attractive since the first time I saw you. That's all.
5. I think you're SOOO insanely funny and I feel privileged to be one of the close friends.
6. [This is for Robert Roldan, I'm not ashamed] You sir, are so amazing. Have you seen yourself dance? Oh my! I can't take my eyes off you! If I could spend an entire day with you, my life would be complete.
7. I wish we were still friends. I still think about you guys ALL the time. All the time.
8. I hate that I screwed that up so badly. Worst.
9. Sometimes I just don't understand how you can be like that. But, I love you all the same.
10. I wish I could fix everything. Or at least make you see what I see.

Nine things about myself:
1.I HATE it when people touch my back. So don't.
2. I've never seen a legitimate horror/scary movie, and don't REALLY ever plan to.
3. Getting caught in rainstorms? My favorite thing.
4. I have long hair, and I never want to have short hair ever again. I hated it.
5. So You Think You Can Dance? is my all-time favorite show.
6. The Great Harbor Rescue & You Are Special will forever remind me of my childhood.
7. I LOATHE getting sunburnt.
8. I'm the youngest of four kids, but I have seven siblings. (My in-law siblings are just as much family as the blood-y's)
9. On Thanksgiving I always have to have whipped cream on my turkey. Don't say it's gross, you've never had it, have you? Try it sometime. It's yummy.

Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Serenading me with a select few songs wouldn't hurt.
2. Be my best friend.
3. Be a Gentleman
4. Encourage me to be a better person.
5. Cuddling? Always a good idea.
6. Respect the women who are already in your life. If you don't respect them, you won't respect me.
7. Kissing+Rain= Perfection.
8. Like the names that I already have picked out for my kids. And don't insult them.

Seven things that cross my mind alot:
1. I hate that I'm growing up, I still feel so inexperienced.
2. Boys.
3. My family.
4. My friends.
5. Mistakes I've made.
6. The future.
7. The past.

Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Brush my teeth.
2. Comb my hair.
3. Lay in my bed and find a comfortable position.
4. Turn off my lights.
5. Look at the glow stars on my ceiling.
6. Replay the day and think about the next day.

Five people who mean alot (in no particular order):
1. I'm gonna lump my whole family into one...
2. Chels
3. Clayton
4. A few particular Young Women's leaders.
5. Lucas

Four things I'm wearing right now:
1. My cat socks that I bought at the dollar store.
2. My bracelet with my sun bead on it.
3. A white v-neck.
4. A bra! Always a must. haha.

Three songs that I often listen to (currently):
{Imma skip this one for now, since lately I haven't been listening to music really}

Two things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married.
2. Have babies.

One confession:
1. I don't think I'll ever be done with you. I can't make myself un-like you. It's impossible.

THEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)