Monday, November 18, 2013

Some little thoughts

-I have a tiny bit of PTSD from being pulled over last week. It was a little rough on the drive down to St. George.

-I have the best bestie for me. I really do. I found my OTP of besties. Clayton can make me laugh like no one else can, I think. And this weekend was fantastic. It's interesting, this whole friendship thing. When you meet people, you never know if they're going to be a "throw away" character in your story or if they could turn into a main character and be really important to the story line. I definitely didn't see this one coming when I met Clayton... that day I threatened to kill him. That's how all good relationships start out, right?

-Miss Jessica is my work OTP. I don't know how I survived a month without her there! I just work the best with her. I really do. And I appreciate her. Even when I call her my slave... :)

-You really can do anything you set your mind to. I've set my mind to not hate (not LIKE, just, not hate) someone and it's mostly working! Haha! It's really hard sometimes though.

-My Seester is coming to town on Wednesday! I'm so excited!

-I figured something out. Uhh, bubblegum and eggnog taste kind of like bananas. Which is probably why I hate those things. You probably disagree.

-I have a barely used graphing calculator. Like, a nice one. A TI-84 Plus. I used it for the one semester of Calculus I took in high school. I did have to scrub a sticker off... so it has some scrub marks. I have pictures if you're really interested... If anyone wants it, I'll give it to you for like $75. Which, is a shtealing deal, because I bought it for $125. I'll even put batteries in it for you. :)

-I had the best of times seeing my bestie this weekend. It was really really great.

-I need a book to read. I have a bookshelf full of books that I COULD read, but don't really want to at the moment. Except, maybe I will read some of them... either way, I'm open to suggestions right now. Hit me. (No Shakespeare, blechhhh.)

-I'm like a walking popsicle at work in the mornings. Then, in the afternoons, it's like I'm running a marathon through a sauna or something. It's ridiculous.

-I really need to stop being so dang lazy. "I hate myself everyday because of it!"

-I THINK I HAVE ALL OF MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FIGURED OUT. Mostly. Kind of. Except one, that's the hardest one every year!

I think that's all I have for you.

Have a good week, lovelies!

Cheers,
     Reille K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)