Thursday, September 21, 2017

stepping into the unknown.

I REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY want to get back into blogging. Like, BAD. Remember when I had so much to say that I would write MULTIPLE posts in a day? Because the words would not stop flowing out of my fingertips?! I felt like I was so in-tune with how I was feeling those days and wrote with so much raw emotion. And had the confidence to spill so much of that out into the world! And I miss that part of me. That Reille was so freaking COOL. So. Here we are. Trying to wake that Reille up again. :) 
I want to make it a goal to write at least once a week. I'm not going to set a specific day or time for right now. I just want to start writing again. I think I might start out with quotes and talk about those. Or maybe tell you something cool that I've discovered. We'll see. 


"The foremost quality of our pioneers was faith. 
With faith in God, they did was every pioneer
does -- they stepped forward into the unknown." 
-Dallin H. Oaks

 I feel like I'm a little bit in that place right now. And I totally go through phases like this. But I feel like whatever is ahead of me is unknown right now. I know that I will be at work. I know that I will be at home. But all the filler of my life... is not something I know very much about right now. 
 
I know what I WANT it to be filled with. It's just a matter of getting myself to do the things. I want it to be filled with exercise and health. I want it to be filled with spiritual growth and learning. I want it to be filled with good books and the scriptures. I want it to be filled with the temple and self-care. 

But mostly, I want it to be filled with faith. Faith in God's timing. Faith that will help me to be patient (something I haven't felt very good at lately) in this waiting period of my life. Faith to learn those things that I need to learn right now. So that I can be the very best Reille that I can be. 

So, I'm stepping forward into my unknown. And I know that Heavenly Father will guide me to the right places and people and things.I just have to trust Him. 

Cheers, fam
-Reille K. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)