Thursday, September 21, 2017

do you believe in angels?

This summer, I went to the OCEAN for the first time. And it was amazing and I loved it and I already want to go back. All the heart eyes emoji for the ocean. 

But, back up to before I left for my trip. 

We were saying a prayer before I left for work (I left from work to go on my trip), and in the prayer, my dad asked for angels to protect us and that we would be safe. 

And while this was happening, I felt CHILLS. And it was nice. I didn't think much more about it. When I went to leave, I got on the road a bit later than I would have liked and I was a little miffed about that. On my way to Cedar, I passed a roll-over accident. It had literally JUST happened before I came upon it. A bunch of people had stopped, but there were no emergency vehicles or anything there. There was a huge piece of tire in the middle of the road, so I would guess that their tire blew and they lost control. I literally JUST missed it. 

Then, on our way to California and while there, there were a handful of times where someone ALMOST ran into us, but they didn't. And every time that happened, I was reminded of that prayer that my dad gave before I left. 

I was telling Jessica about it while we walked from the car to the beach, and again, I got CHILLS. I knew. I knew then and I know now, that we were being watched over and guarded. I can't tell you how absolutely incredible that was. 

Sometimes, when I'm sitting somewhere by myself and I allow everything to get REALLY quiet... I can feel them. The angels. MY angels. I really believe that the women I have done temple work for (ESPECIALLY the ones that are MY ancestors) are with me when I need them. And some of my other ancestors too. They are here to comfort and protect me. Do you know your angels? Do you feel them when they are near? Will you please, just take some time to b alone and sit. Without any music on. Without any Netflix playing. Put your phone away. And just listen with your heart for them. You might be surprised by what you find. (A good surprise, hopefully)

Cheers, fam
-Reille K. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. :)